Build Knowledge with RightAnswers
RightAnswers Unified Knowledge Platform for Higher Education is designed to address the unique challenges you face. For example, each year 25 percent of the user community is replaced, working with students as agents, supporting a plethora of hardware types and configurations. All of this leads to increased demands on the support team. These needs are compounded by the support needs of distance learning, faculty, and staff which all require easy access to solutions.
Supporting your users means more than just providing IT support for those on campus. The Unified Knowledge Platform allows you to create custom groups so students, staff and faculty members can view knowledge targeted specifically for them. Now distance learners can proactively be informed of outages and issues before they have to make a call. Taking support beyond IT, the Unified Knowledge Platform enables departments throughout the school such as the registrar, bursar, admissions and others to offer Web self-service to students, faculty, staff, alumni, parents and prospective students. Today’s students use their mobile devices as their prime means of communication and link to the Web. RightAnswers recognizes this and delivers mobile support capabilities so they have access to information wherever they are and whenever they need it.
- Leverages the RightAnswers Knowledge-Paks’® education- oriented titles such as Angel® Learning, Blackboard™, WebCT™, Jenzabar®, SCT Banner®, Apple iLife®, iTunes, and various Mac® platforms
- Provides 24×7 support via Web and mobile
- Provides you with a valuable training tool for your student agents
- Give students support the way they want it, from any mobile device
- Expand support beyond IT by delivering knowledge from other departments including: registrar, bursar, human resources and admissions